- Communal Pool with unheated baby splash pool and BBQ facilities
- Communal Benches scattered around at viewpoints
- The Touws River is accessible from your chalet to enjoy fishing, swimming, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddle boarding (be sure to bring your water toys)
- Joplin’s Steak Restaurant – Well Known for their BEST Steaks in the Garden Route. Walk from your Chalet.
- Grocery Store “Spar” 5 km away
- Pubs and dining at Wilderness Village 2 km away
- Spar 2km from our entrance
- Beach is 10 minutes walk or 2-minute drive away
- Knysna is 45kms away along the coastline
- Mossel Bay is 63kms away along the coastline
- Adventure Sports outside the resort within 20 minutes drive
- Garden Route Mall 10kms drive.
Pirates Creek Accommodation is situated in the Heart of the Garden Route
amongst many off-site attractions to keep you busy for days.
Wilderness Beach stretches for miles with soft sand and lingering waves. Take a stroll and breath in the fresh Wilderness Air. The beach is Situated across the road from Pirates Creek entrance; just walking distance away.