4 x Double Story Chalets – fully equipped & self-
Each of the Double-story chalets includes:
Stairs from the lounge going upstairs to:
- 2 Bedrooms:
The main suite has access out onto the deck overlooking the river and fitted with a Double bed.
The second room has 2 single (twin) beds, ideal for the kids!
- A shared bathroom with a Shower or Bath | Toilet & Hand Basin.
- 1 Bedroom with Double Bed
- Open Plan Kitchen – Fully Equipped.
- Lounge – Overlooking the River and a TV with local stations available.
- Bathroom with Shower / Toilet / Hand Basin
Each Chalet has its own private deck & Braai (BBQ) overlooking the Touws River. Bring your fishing rods and binoculars for bird watching.
Our 4 Double Story Chalets & 1 Double Story Home are:
- No.13 – Weaver – Bath & Shower – FREE WIFI
- No.14 – Spotted Grunter – Bath & Shower – FREE WIFI
- No.15 – Leervis – Bath & Shower – FREE WIFI
- No.16 – Steenbras – Bath & Shower – FREE WIFI
- No 10 – Flamingo – Bath & Shower – OVHD T.V Channels
Each Double Story Sleeps Max 4 (2 Adults & 2 Children OR 4 Adults Only)
- Check-In Between: 14:00pm – 17:00pm
- All Chalets are NON-Smoking. Smoking Outside ONLY
- Pirates Creek is situated in a Nature Reserve so NO fire Crackers or Fire Works aloud at anytime
- NO loud Noise between 22: oo pm – 8: 00 am
- Unfortunately no Pets at anytime
- NO Visitors due to Social Distancing Rules
- Covid-19 Screening and Temperatures will be done on arrival
Due to the Social Distancing and Covid-19 regulations, we will NOT be doing daily cleaning of the chalets until further notice. They will be strictly sanitized before and after each arrival and departure. Clean linen and towels will be provided on arrangement for longer stays. We want to ensure all our guests feel safe and relaxed in these tough times.
What people are saying:
“Lovely stay in the wilderness. Situated right on the lake…canoe hire from a local company in Sedgefield. They will deliver and collect boats. Loved the log cabins! Fully self-catering. There is a braai area and deck…outside table and chairs. There is a tv…but we never used it. Fishing is good here, my husband caught loads of leervis.” – Taryn K.
“We were planning on spending one night at Pirate’s Creek on a road trip through the Garden Route but we liked it so much that we stayed for 2. We would probably have stayed longer but our chalet was booked already for our 3rd night. That pretty much says it all, it’s in an awesomely beautiful location…” – Chris Corbet
“Pirates Creek offers an excellent retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Wooden cabins are very well equipped with modern amenities. We loved the river and spent our days swimming and rowing…” – Carmen
“A great place to chill out, peaceful, quiet, relaxing and the place is spotless. Staff are friendly and helpful and dinner is usually at Joplins Steakhouse just outside the entrance to Pirates Creek. I can highly recommend a stay at Pirates Creek. The beach is across the highway” – Joitjie